Last updated: 29-Jan-2015
- You. In order to use the Service, you need to (a) be 18 or older, or have your parent or guardian’s consent to these Terms, (b) have the power and authority to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws, and (c) not have been previously suspended or removed from the Service. You warrant that any registration information that you submit in order to use the Service is true, accurate and complete.
- Service Components. This Service is an application made up of individual software components, each of which was individually written and copyrighted. The Service is a collective work under U.S. Copyright Law. ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S PLUG-IN, THAT MAY BE PROVIDED WITH THE SERVICE IS INCLUDED FOR USE AT YOUR OPTION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, THEN SUCH USE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY SUCH THIRD PARTY'S LICENSE AGREEMENT. AUTHENTISE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY'S SOFTWARE AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. YOU MAY ACCESS ANY THIRD PARTY LICENSE INCLUDED WITH THE SOFTWARE YOU HAVE PURCHASED AT THIS LINK.
- Third Party Software. The third-party software contained in this Software may include or contain software licensed under the following licenses, GNU General Public License (“GPL”) or Lesser GNU General Public License (“Open Source Programs”). These Open Source Programs are licensed pursuant to an end user license agreement that permits the end user to copy, modify, and redistribute the software, in both source code and binary code forms. These end user license agreements can be located at this link. Nothing in this Agreement limits an end user’s rights under, or grants the end user rights that supersede, the terms of any applicable Open Source Program end user license agreement.
- Third Party Hardware. AUTHENTISE DOES NOT PROVIDE 3-D PRINTING HARDWARE AND AUTHENTISE IS NOT A 3-D PRINTER MANUFACTURER. AUTHENISE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY MACHINERY OR HARDWARE THROUGH, BY , OR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF WHICH YOU ACCESS THE SERVICE.
- Grant of License. Upon Your use of the Service or Your installation of any of its components, we grant You a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license (the “Licence”) to use the Service in Your facility subject to the following terms herein. The Service is "in use" on a Computer when it is installed in permanent memory (on Your hardrive) for purposes of enabling Us to communicate with your printer to enable You to use a Design Application. You agree to use Your best efforts to prevent and protect the contents of our License from unauthorized use or disclosure. You agree not to use the License in any manner not expressly permitted by the Terms.
- License Restrictions. You agree that in accessing the Service, you will have access to Authentise’s proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that You will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Service.
- You may not rent, lease, transfer, distribute or make the Service available over any network or marketplace. You may not permit other individuals to use the Service except under the terms listed herein. You agree You may not otherwise transfer the access to content granted herein or any right or ability to view, access, or use the Service. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Service. You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Service. Any attempt to do so is a violation of Authentise’s rights. If You breach these restrictions, You may be subject to prosecution and damages. The terms of the License will govern any upgrades provided by Authentise that replace and/or supplement the original Service.
- Technology limitations, losses, and modifications. Authentise will make reasonable efforts to keep the Service operational and to maintain the integrity of files, if any, hosted on Authentise's servers. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions or loss to files stored on Authentise servers. You understand that it is your responsibility to retain copies of all files submitted to Authentise and that Authentise shall not be responsible for any losses due to interruptions or losses of files stored with Authentise. Authentise further takes no responsibility for any unauthorized access of any of your files stored on Authentise's system, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Authentise shall not be liable to you for any loss or theft of files submitted to Authentise. Authentise reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, with or without notice or liability to you for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Service. You understand and agree that Authentise has no obligation to maintain, support or update the Service or to provide any feature of the Service to You.
- Equipment and Internet Delays. The Service may be subject to limitation, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and caused by the use of incompatible computers and other electronic hardware. Authentise is not responsible for such delays, delivery failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
- Consent to Use of Data. In consideration for the rights granted to you under these Terms, you agree that Authentise may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, systems and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of Service updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Service. Authentise may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not breach relevant applicable privacy laws. If you elect to participate in Authentise's program that allows your customers to monitor print jobs remotely via camera, you further agree to give Authentise access to the camera, authorize Authentise to connect the camera to its servers, and understand and acknowledge that Authentise shall have the ability to view and store the information collected by the camera, including any images of you or your employees who may place themselves between the camera and the printer. You acknowledge that Authentise shall not be responsible for the security of the camera or any of the data collected from the camera and that you shall retain all liability for any losses or breach of security incurred in connection with use of the camera.
- Changes to the Service. Authentise reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Service or Terms at any time without notice. Authentise may also impose limits on the use of or access to the Service, in any case and without notice or liability. By continuing to use the Service after those changes are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your acceptance of the changes.
- Termination. These Terms will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or Authentise. Authentise may terminate the Terms or suspend your access to the Service at any time, without notice, including if You fail to comply with any Terms. Upon termination, You shall cease all use of the Service, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Service.