Last updated: June 17, 2015
Information We Collect
We may collect and store the following information when you use the Service:
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including personal information, from third parties sources, such as third party designers and websites services that make products available to You (“Designers”), print manufacturers, our partners, advertisers, and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with personal information that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as personal information in accordance with this Policy.
- “Cookies" Information. We may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. If you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected" Information. We may “automatically collect" information such as your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service. We also may collect information regarding interaction of the Service with printers, such as whether you printed, paused or canceled a design.
- Personal Information. When you install or otherwise use the Service, you may provide and we may collect what is generally called “personally identifiable” information, or “personal information,” that specifically identifies you as an individual, such as your email address and credit card and account information.
Where We Collect the Information
Our Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use the Service from other regions, then please note that you are transferring your personal information to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information we collect in a variety of ways to improve and support the Service and operating our business, including:
- to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service;
- to provide support to users and respond to questions and requests for information;
- to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users;
- to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
We may use your email address or other information we collect on the Service to:
- to contact you with respect to troubleshooting and other technical support you request when transmitting or printing designs;
- for administrative purposes (e.g. to confirm if a print was successful);
- to process payments;
- to enforce our Terms of Service, and
- to address intellectual property infringement, privacy violations or defamation issues.
We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information to:
- personalize our services, such as remembering your sign-in preferences;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service;
- monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed;
How We Protect Data and Information
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your designs and personally identifiable information. If that personally identifiable information is credit card information, it is transmitted directly to the payment provider in a secure way. We do not collect or store credit card information. However, we expressly disclaim any and all liability for unauthorized access of your credit card and other personal and/or financial information collected and transmitted by us, and you agree to hold us harmless from any and all claims, liabilities and damages that may result from any such unauthorized access. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on our website or the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs.
Who We Share Personal Information With:
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent. We may share your personal information with:
- Print operators and print manufacturers and distributors (if you have signed up for our publishing service);
- Third parties who provide website or application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. We try to limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we request that they maintain the confidentiality of such information;
- Third parties responsible for monitoring our compliance with various reporting obligations;
- Advertisers and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes as well as non-personal information, such as your printer model and manufacturer, the material you used to print, the time elapsed to print and your country and region, for such purposes;
- Payment processors;
- State and federal laws agents, including courts, judiciary, copyright regulators or other government entities as necessary to cooperate with law enforcement; and
- Any successor or assigner following a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, insolvency or any other change in control or ownership of the Service.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information if appropriate or necessary to protect the security or integrity of the Service or to protect our rights, the rights of others or prevent fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity or to take precautions against liability.
We use Google Analytics services on our website. Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on a user's past visits to our website. If you want to update or opt out of your Google Analytics preferences, you may do so by using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager or such other tools as Google may make available. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services, such as Google.
We use Clicktale.com to track your interactions with the Service, including the average amount of time it takes to stream and print a design and other indicators on the quality of your print. You have the option (or where required by law, the right) to exclude yourself from monitoring by the Clicktale software and you may do so by following the instructions available on Clicktale.com/privacy-service.
You may access the Service through features or links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services through which links or access is provided to the Service.
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on the Service, then you may alert us at info@Authentise.com and request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Service. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Even after information posted on the Service is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on the Service. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on or transmit to the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Do Not Track Policy
Our website and Service are not designed to respond to "do not track" signals received from browsers.
Marketing Opt-In and Opt-Out
Questions About Your Privacy
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.